About This Course
This course is intended for IT professionals who are familiar with managing on-premises IT deployments that include AD DS, virtualization technologies, and applications. The students typically work for organizations that are planning to locate some or all of their infrastructure services on Azure. This course also is intended for IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam, 70-533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
NOTE: for this course, learning partners do not need to order Azure passes or distribute them to students.
This process for students to access the On-Demand labs for OD20533 is different from the MOC Process (where the Learning Partner provides to the student).
•Student buys the OD20533 MOC On-Demand course from Learning Partner.
•In the first lab of the course, students will access the Azure pass required for hands-on labs from our lab hoster.
Learning Partners, please note that this course is included in the
Azure Skills Offer: Q4P-00131 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Packaged Set
This course is intended for IT professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure.
· IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer services and virtual machines (VMs) in Azure.
· IT professional who use Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate server infrastructure.
· Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
· IT professionals who want to use Windows Azure to host websites and mobile app backend services.
· IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
· IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam 70-533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and connect to on-premises environments.
Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
Deploy and configure web apps and mobile apps.
Implement, manage, backup, and monitor storage solutions.
Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications.
Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
Create and manage Azure AD tenants, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
Automate operations in Azure management by using automation.